Found Brass

44caliberkid

I want to thank all the guys at my range who leave their brass for me to pick up. I got 36 38 Supers the other day and 50 10mm and 20 Winchester 30-06, with the boxes. I have found whole boxes of 50 A&E and 480 Ruger in the past too. Early on Monday mornings is a gold mine if you reload. This is an outdoor range, so you don't just sweep up.

BJung

Beware if you reload. That's how I ended up with extra pistols. I picked up so much brass that I needed to buy handguns for those poor orphan brass that I had.

Smokescreens

i have been saving brass as much as possible. i have 2 or three buckets of 9mm and almost a 55 gallon drum of .223 brass. i have the most for those two. about a full 5 gallon for 45, half bucket of .40 and a thousand or so for .38spl, 357 sig, 380acp. and a bunch of random stuff.

50 shooter

Do you need some more .30-06? If you do, I have some and maybe we can work out a trade?

Send me a PM and let me know.

rodfac

Standard caution for range pickups: No telling if it was once loaded or multiple times and with what level of pressure. I don't use range pick up whatsoever. Good luck. Rod