Found a website with CHEEEEAP Pmags

Young.Gun.612

Okay, so maybe targeted advertising on facebook isn't the worst thing ever. Last night I saw an ad pop up in my newsfeed for $11 pmags. Checked it out and sure enough, this website www.ineedmoregear.com has pmags starting at like $10.50.

Anyone ever hear of this site? I feel inclined to spend some money while I can before the next scare shoots prices back up to $25+ for 30 rounders. But I don't want to do business with some fly by night .com mess.

ClydeFrog

No thanks....

I looked over the site.
It didnt pass the "smell" test, :rolleyes:.
Most of the retail products were out of stock & the sections were empty. :confused:

Trust your hard earned $$$ to major websites; MidwayUSA.com, Natchezss.com, Brownells.com, Cabelas.com, Sportsmansguide.com, Gandermountain.com, Graf's & Sons, PoliceHQ.com, UScav.com.

Clyde

Young.Gun.612

Well, overnight the price jumped up to $14.20/ea. How does that compare to prices elsewhere?

Shoulda jumped on it last night...:mad:

dlburns

Great deals

Thought I had found a great deal on three 10 round Magpul clips. Delta Three Outfitters is one you want to warn your friends against.
Their customer service sucks !!!!!!!
I placed an order over a month ago and their generic order number shows that it was awaiting payment!
I placed this order twice and still have received no response to my emails regarding my order.
I have notified my card company to reject any payment from them and can only hope that they sink into oblivion!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

craZivn

Keep in mind that there are different generations of Pmags. I recently bought a few of the Generation 3 Pmags from Brownells, ended up paying around $17 each including the shipping, when I ordered three of them.

I recommend the Gen3 because they come with the handy-dandy dust covers for just a few dollars more than the gen2. The dust covers push the bullet stack down a fraction of an inch when installed, to keep pressure off the feed lips for long-term loaded storage. Very nifty design.

Ivan

Young.Gun.612

Just got them in the mail today. Seems legit, 4 new in the wrapper gen3 pmags, dust covers included. Pretty good experience I'd say.

MaDMaXX

Darnit, that is a good deal right now, if only i had spare cash.... :)

Last edited by a moderator: