Found a 3screw Blackhawk for sale.

Venom1956

So I stumbled across a nice 3 screw BH unconverted in a city gun shop. for about 350. 7.5 barrel no box just thought what your thoughts were. Thats the revolver i learned to love revolvers on (my fathers) and I would love to add this one to the collection. :D

Remington74

So what are you waiting for?

I doubt you will find a 3 screw in good shape for less money and if it is something you really want I'd jump on it.

Bob Wright

Might I ask what caliber? Flat Top, or not?

An unconverted Three Screw at $350? That is one fine deal! Jump on it, and keep it out of Ruger's hands!

Original parts to un-convert such guns are approaching the $300 price range right now!

Bob Wright

Venom1956

Ha I'm glad my reaction was about the same as you all.

It's a new shop and I was on the way to the airport didn't have time to grab it. But its been eating my brain up since.

Bob, its a .357 not a flat top 7.5 inch. No box original grips which my dads didn't have sadly. Bluing looked good hammer looked to have some slight surface rust but a little love should take care of that. If you'll excuse me I have a Blackhawk that I must rescue!

Roughedge

I have a 357 3 screw that I sent back to Ruger. Still have tho old parts somewhere if I decide to change it back and I picked up a 41mag that is still intact and will stay that way.

mhblaw

I did not know that Ruger made a OMBH in 357 with a 7.5" barrel. At least I have never seen one. 30 Carbine and 45 Colt, yes, but not 357.

KEYBEAR

I have two three screw Super Blackhawks 7.5 44 Mag .
I have been trying to sell one all summer with zero luck .
Been asking $500 and I am not going lower .
Gun is a good 90%

Howdy Again

This Three Screw 357 Magnum Blackhawk has a 6 1/2" barrel. I don't recall off the top of my head what I paid for it, but it was definitely more than $350.

ThreeScrew357Magnum01.jpg

Venom1956

No idea! ;) Just called them on the phone and put some money down on it. I am guessing its the 6.5 :D texted my lady and I got a very angry call right after... Luckily it was 'YOU WENT TO THE GUN STORE WITHOUT ME!?'