For those not casting, what R U paying lately?

clayking

I haven't bought any bullets lately ( I hoarded up a year or so ago) and went in to the local reloading supply store today and found that 1,000 .45ACP 200 gr RN were $78. Just a year or so ago, would have been about $42 or so.

So, what's everyone else paying for lead these days?......................ck

Last edited:

Dr. A

still casting my own with range scrap now instead of wheel weights. Their free. To buy a box of Mid-states cast like what you're talking about, I would guess the 500ct. to be close to 48 bucks for a 200gr. SWC 45 cal.

CPTMurdoc30

My last buy was Rainer 45 cal 200gr Plated for 2000 it was $231 from Midway USA with free shipping. Mail Lady sure didn't like me on that order as I also ordered about 1000 308 (135gr, 155gr, 168gr) at the same time.

57# just for the 45acp bullets. :eek:

kamerer

Mail Lady sure didn't like me on that order as I also ordered about 1000 308 (135gr, 155gr, 168gr) at the same time.

I've run into this in the past. The Post Office is one of the few organizations that berates you on the customer service end for being a volume buyer of their product.

And they wonder why UPS, Fed Ex, and DHL keep taking their business...

rn22723

I like pissing off the post man! He is an asshat, so the last time I ordered 5K of 9mm and 45ACP bullets....FLAT RATE BOXES RULE!