For those about to Glock...

mrvco

I join you!

My latest acquisition... Glock 35 w/ a few modifications. I've only gotten one day in at the range so far, but I'm loving it...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glock 35 Poser.jpg
    Glock 35 Poser.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 329

flcjinflorida

Welcome to the Glock addiction. Next thing you know, you are going to want to get a Glock in every caliber.

By the way... I'm jealous. I don't have that model yet.:D

Mrgunsngear

DSC01396.jpg

I love my 35 and I love heavy magwells on full size Glocks. Congrats brother.

I'm just waiting for a good heavy magwell to come out for the Gen4s that accommodates the backstraps to throw one on mine.

federali

Love and Hate Relationship

Glocks: you either love'm or hate'm. I happen to love my G19 and 34. Great guns that I enjoy shooting, especially range sessions with the G34. My G19 is one of my two primary carry guns, which means I'm staking my life on its ability to deliver the goods without fail.

mrvco

I resisted the temptation for about a year, but had shot a 17 and knew they were very nice shooting guns. This G35 takes it to a whole new level for me though, my accuracy improved noticeably and it almost felt like cheating since mechanically I was still doing the same things as before.

I'd like to have a 9mm as well, maybe find a deal on a Gen3 G19.

Ricklin

Carry Piece

The Gen 3 model 19 in a good IWB holster is hard to beat. I know, I keep looking at the smaller, slimmer 9s and it's not worth what you give up.

Perfection.........nope, but close.

meanmachine1961

Congrats on a fine pistol. I've had a G17 Gen 3 for several years. My next purchase is going to be a 26 to replace a LC9 for concealed carry.

BIG P

Congrats nice choice, I've been using Glocks sence 1990 own a few & looking for more. I really enjoy the 21's Myself,working on a 20 long slide now.

jibberjabber

I've always been ambivalent about them, but lately I can't mock those who flock to Glock. It's Austrian made, but they go tick-tock like a Swiss..what's the word... timepiece.