Material: Stainless Steel Finish: Satin Stainless
Front Sight: Ramp Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 7.5" Overall Length: 13.6"
Weight: 53 oz. Grips: Black Laminate
Twist: 1:20" RH Grooves: 6
Capacity: 6 Cylinder: Unfluted
MA Approved & Certified: No CA Approved: N/A
Available From: Davidson's
Copyright © 2015 by Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

Deaf Smith

Well good.. cause I just put down money on a S&W 57, 4 inch nickel .41 Magnum!

Hope they bring out more ammo to!

Deaf

336A

Those Black Hawk Hunters in .41 Mag have been available for some time now. IIRC they are a distributor exclusive through Davidson's.

g.willikers

Now, c'mon you guys.
Admit that you like the .41 magnum mostly just to screw with those of us who reload .44s, by leaving your old brass behind at the range.

Webleymkv

Originally posted by g.willikers
Now, c'mon you guys.
Admit that you like the .41 magnum mostly just to screw with those of us who reload .44s, by leaving your old brass behind at the range.

I can almost guarantee that nobody who shoots .41 Magnum very much is leaving their brass behind. As expensive as .41 ammo is, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I knew that I didn't leave the range with each and every piece of brass I went there with. Heck, losing 10mm brass bothers me enough and it's about half the price of .41 Magnum :eek:

ballardw

At least .41 is honest where the "44" is actually a not-quite 43:)

Keep hoping that 44 stuff I find is actually 41...

ammo.crafter

Smith 57

This has been my go to hog hunting handgun for many, many years.

It is inherently accurate and a reloader's dream.

Mine was factory finished in Armoloy.

subhuman

"They" meaning Ruger? I don't see it on their website.

it's under dealer exclusives, they make it for Davidsons

Ruger45LC

I have the gun pictured up top, great shooter!

The Redhawk .41 only shows up on Davidson's Gallery of Guns

WKB52oc.jpg

jetinteriorguy

My first .41 was a Blackhawk about 35 years ago. At the time I couldn't afford a M57 so I got the Blackhawk. I didn't care for the single action much and after saving enough money traded it in on the M57 that I still have and shoot today. That being said I really like the looks of this one and would like to try a single action again so may have to start saving again to add this one.

GeauxTide

Love the 41

Still have a 657 4" and a Ruger Bisley 7.5". In my view, it gives the best performance for the amount of recoil of any of my other revolver cartridges (357mag, 44 Spl, 44mag, 45 Colt)

orionengnr

I have owned .41 for almost ten years now. With nearly weekly range trips, I'm not sure I've ever found .41 brass in the buckets. Finding .45LC is rare, and finding 10mm is a cause for a national holiday. Finding .41 would be like finding a gold-plated living, breathing unicorn in your back yard. :)