Folding carts?

chris in va

I have to make 2-3 trips from my car to the firing line, and it would be nice to put everything in a cart instead.

Any suggestions for something that can carry around 150# (steel targets etc)?

JimDandy

The Magna Cart my brother got me for a Birthday/Christmas claims to carry 150. I can't say it does, I can't say I think it wouldn't either. Fact is I've never weighed the stuff I put on it to know if it's up to the load or not., but it feels pretty sturdy. I've also given some thought to the DeWalt TSTAK system Depending on how big your items are/break down to.

Doyle

I don't think I've ever seen a folding cart with 4 wheels. If you don't absolutely have to have a folding cart you could always get a kid's radio flyer cart and milk crates.

HJ857

I use one of these to haul my business gear around.

http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Co...16083&sr=8-6&keywords=rubbermaid+folding+cart

It's been really good. On the backside it has a crossbar that's welded to two of the legs. That broke and needed to be re-welded after about two years of use.

It's expensive, but there isn't much else like it. I have a set of pneumatic wheels for it for use in snow. Access Casters is a great place to get replacement or alternate wheels.

Erno86

Besides a mule...an ATV maybe? Our range has one --- if your's does --- they might give you a hand in transporting the steel targets to the backstop --- if not --- they might give you permission to haul the steel targets with your automobile or truck out on the range.

My folding Cabelas two wheeled deer cart is rated to 500 pounds, and weighs 40 pounds, yet it could be the right ticket for the situation at hand.

Last edited:

g.willikers

they might give you permission to haul the steel targets with your automobile or truck out on the range.
Yeah.
Even with a cart, getting 150 lbs of cantankerous steel downrange can be a back breaking chore.
If a range allows personal steel targets, they usually will allow you to drive them down.
Lots easier.

4thPoint

A little trip down to the local second hand sports store is all it takes.

stroller-500x502.jpg