FNS 9 & Hickok45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Malice

Hickok is one of our own here on TFL, but you should post some more content for your thread. As it stands it looks like a drive-by which is against the rules here.

Linking to the video additionally is fine, but perhaps share some pictures of your FNS and your own thoughts about the gun. I have handled the FNX, but not the FNS. I would like to shoot one, as I'm generally a fan of striker fired guns.

Cheers.

Billy Shears

Interesting.

I haven't tried the FNS, but I had an FNX a few months back and was somewhat disappointed. Even after a trip back to the factory and some spring changes it wouldn't function reliably with mild range-grade ammo. Definitely prefers full power duty ammo, which is what the factory said as well when they sent it back to me.

When it worked, it worked great. Very accurate and pointable. Felt good in the hand, but I didn't want to mess around with it any longer and didn't want to buy expensive duty ammo for plinking so I traded it away and went back to my Hi-Powers & Glocks, which have a hearty appetite for anything I feed them.

labhound

Gee Malice, my FNS 9 looks just like Hickok45's with the exception that mine came with Trijicon night sights. Excellent sights with a deep V rear sight. I never bothered to take any pictures of it, just shoot it! Feels better in my hand than my Glock 19 and I shoot it a little more accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.