FN police shotgun, reviews wanted

Navy joe

Saw one today. 330.00 out the door, 18-20" barrel, full length tube, rifle sights, 3" chamber, Made under license by US repeating arms. Does anyone know what the 2 3/4" capacity is, is there a side saddle available for it, how much choke is a trademarked "Tac-choke" general shooting impressions etc. It could be mine real soon.

Romulus

It is a twin sister to the Winchester 1300. Not a clone, not an imitation, not a lookalike, but the same darn thing. I don't know whether FN is owned by the same French parent company that owns USRAC (Winchester) or whether FN is now the parent company...made under license? It IS a USRAC!

How much is $330 above an equivalent model sold as Winchester brand? I got a NIB nice little Rem 870 P on AuctionArms for $325, the same fellow in upstate NY now auctions them for $330, FWIW...

Al in Md.

For more info on the FN Police Shotgun go to the Fulton Armory website. I have one myself. It comes With the features you listed plus a Parkerized finish. I belive the receiver is aluminum. I have only thrown about 50 Rds downrange with it to function test. I feel you should look at the 870 Home Defense or for a little more money the 870 Police models. One thing about the FN I like is the location of the safety in the front of the trigger guard. Any way you go any of the above (plus some others) will leave well equipped for home defense without undue expense. Al in Md