Fn Da Hi Power

mvdemarco

Bought one two weeks ago for the unspeakable price of $439! Took it to the range last weekend and I've gotta tell ya friends, I 'm impressed! I cannot figure out why they are almost unknown among experianced shooter?!?! Are they no longer being imported? Did they just come onto the pistol scene at the wrong time?

Mike

Coltdriver

FNMI, a wholly owned subsidiary of FN, is now importing the HP.

I think they are a great deal too. How do you like the finish so far?

It looks more utilitarian but I am sure it is tough.

Did you get the full size or the compact?

mvdemarco

The finish is avery plain matt black, but it looks to be very durable. Mine is the standard full size. I had to remove the lanyard ring though! I find it easy to shoot well.

Eric Larsen

Ive seen them and just got an FN HP DA Compact with nights....
Did you get the rebate from your dealer? 50$??????????????
Anyway...how do you like the trigger? I think the FPB setup stacks an UNGODLY amount on my gun....I had it 2 days and it went in for a trigger job.....oh well. I love the gun but am dissapointed in the trigger......
FNUSA is the US distributer for the guns.....great customer service.
If you call FHUSA they will have info on the rebate.....

Shoot well..

BrokenArrow

This gun has been around for several yrs now, just not in the USA (and I do not mean the other BDM pistol).

It's a good gun, but striker fired polymer framed service pistols seems to be what most of the service gun market wants these days... seems to be where its headed anyway?

Wonder if FN sells more of these than the Forty-Nine pistol? Covering all the bases, see they have a hammer fired version of that gun now too...