FN customer service

Duxman

I had some questions on the waranty status of my FN FS2000 rifle and contacted FN several times for support:

Their general number goes into a VM - no one ever calls you back.

Contacted the person in charge of the recall (Terri Rilfe) and left her VM, email - No response for 2 weeks now.

Dropped another email to a person in charge of "technical" issues. No reply as well.

This is very poor customer service on FN's part. And I will say despite them having a fine product. I will not be a repeat customer due to their poor customer service.

USMCG_HMX1

With it being the holiday season (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years) and it were me, I would wait till after the first of the year to contact anyone.

Not everyone has their heads screwed on right cuz of the holidays. If you still get this same lack of customer service after the holidays have passed then I would be concerned.

Kris

Duxman

USMC,

Unless said employee is on vacation - It takes 30 seconds to return an email that says....Sir we acknowledge your issue and are investing - expect a delay until Jan 2. We will get back to you between the 3rd and 15 of Jan.

FN

Guess what. That would have kept my business. 2 weeks of no replies to several calls and emails across departments just shows that people there dont care.