FN Belgium Hi Powers at Aim Surplus

Joe_Pike

I received an email today that they have FN Belgium manufactered and assembled 9mm Hi Powers starting at $409.95. They have sold out of the pre-63 models but have two others available. I wish I had some extra money so that I could pick one up. I've always wanted one, but never picked one up. Just thought I would throw that out there in case anyone has been looking for one.

ttarp

Ah man why would you even post this? I saw it earlier tonight and am hoping I can get to my FFL tomorrow before they're gone.

Wishoot

I soooooo want one of these to tinker with (which I refuse to do with my current BHP), but we have a ton of home improvement stuff going on and I don't have the funds.

WVsig

Do not stress if you cannot get one of these from AIM you get similar FNs on GB any time from Coles. His guns run from $350 to $489. Shipping is about the same as AIM.

BombthePeasants

WVSig, I am doing a search right now for Hi-Powers, going through the various guns with no reserve to begin with. Is this "Coles" going to be the seller's name?

9mmfan

Don't know if the "c" stands for Cole's, but there is a seller goes by the name of cdisales that has some HPs for sale. Most of them aren't pretty and have been parkerized, but the prices reflect that fact. Can't vouch for them, but they usually have several up.

Sgt Pepper

I ordered a Mark III and should be picking it up any day now. If these are anything like the Israeli BHP batch from a few years ago, they are a steal for an awesome ranch, truck, range, or ugly carry weapon. The Israeli BHP that I have, with its heavily worn and scratched finish, is super smooth and scary accurate even with its really beat up sights. A friend of mine liked shooting it better than his super nice glossy commercial model that has seen a good deal of shooting itself.

ddc

This may or may not be an issue depending upon your feelings about firing pin blocks but the last time I inquired many (all?) of the Israeli surplus MKIIIs being sold on gunbroker do not have it.

WVsig

CDIsales is Coles. Many are reparked but you will find others that have not and still have the original finish. The AIM are decent deal.