FMJ's online

rn22723

Handgun bullets? I would suggest you google Montana Gold for handgun and 223 bullets. I would sugget you google Precision Delta for handgun bullets, too.

fourrobert13

Precision Delta or Powder Valley. The mail lady loves me after yesterday, she had to lug 2000 bullets to my front porch up hill thatnks to Precision Delta.:D

GringoLoco

hi-techammo.com has pretty good prices. I haven't gone to the range and shot what I bought yet, but a reloader at work uses them and says they're good. Shipping was quick too.

DWARREN123

MidwayUSA
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Local gun shops
Graf & Son
Magnus Bullet Co.
Rainier Bullet Co.
Some are plated instead of jacketed but work well.

TRaGiK

Forgive my stupid question, but what's the difference between plated and jacketed?

Will plated shoot fine through a Glock?

rn22723

Plated bullets vary in quality so to speak. Speer Gold Dots are a plated bullet but with a heavy layering of copper in a different league as that of Berry's, Xtreme, or Rainer. Google TJ Convera for good service and prices on Berrys plated bullets.

Plated bullets are loaded at lead velocities, and hence you use the lead data.
Over crimping them can strip the plating. I have shot a lot Berry's 45cal RNHB thru my USPf 45ACP. Never had problem with them. Since Glock and HK uses similar polygonal bores.....

CowTowner

I'm planning to give these a try after I shoot up the 800 Ranier 230 gr's I have left. I want to go back to a jacketed bullet.

Are they good quality?

I use them for all my semi-auto pistols. (.380, 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto and 45 ACP) I have never had a problem with any bullet.

BigJimP

To some extent on bullets - you're going to get what you pay for. I used Rainier for years - and they just aren't very good quality so I switched to Montana Gold a couple years back - good people, easy to deal with.