Fiskars Machete, 1 cent at Home Depot!!!!

Vt.birdhunter

Bought some garden tools yesterday, looked at receipt when I got home, only got charged 1 cent for a NIB Fiskars machete. Went back a few hours later, got another, went to a man operated register (had used the auto check out the first time) and it rang up as 1 cent again. To alleviate my guilt, I asked about it. They told me it happens from time to time when they are getting in a new product and need to clear an area.

If you get a chance, check it out.

http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Yard-and-Garden/Axes-and-Striking/Machete-22-inch

(I realize this isn't firearms related, I had to pass this on though. Delete as appropriate.)

fisherman66

Ever thought about becoming a vendor? I'd've cleared 'em out and used them for Christmas gifts. It may not be gun related per se, but it's hunting related.

Microgunner

Cool deal. Geography software I bought at CompUSA cost 7 cents. Was marked $69.99. I told the clerk that can't be right. She double checked, got it for 7 cents.

Vt.birdhunter

I'd've cleared 'em out and used them for Christmas gifts

I went to the 2 other stores local here, they didnt have any. The first one I got came out of a box of 10 or so, I kicked myself all night for not going back first thing yesterday, lol:p

Q:What would my apartment dwelling sister in NYC have said when I gave her a shiny new machete for christmas?

A: Probably the same thing she said last year when I gave her a 30 day supply of Potassium Iodine pills:D "What do I need this for?"