Firing pin Baby Eagle

epr105

Hi to all,
I am need of a firing pin for my Baby Eagle 45 ACP. The factory wants me to send them the pistol for 90 dollars to replace the pin. I am not a Baby Eagle Armour but I am for Glock, Smith and Wesson, and bushmaster. I think I can put the pin in. The kicker is the pin is 20 dollars with the shipping included.
Anyone have any ideas of how to get a pin from some other vendor? These guns are made in Israel with parts from Italy. Why can't I find one firing pin.
Any ideas at this point would be appreciated.
Thanks,
EPR105:confused:

Boomer8404

Hi, my dad and I are Baby Eagle fans. He has a full size Baby Eagle in .40, which he had the same problem with. We searched for months to find a replacement, I even tried making him one out of drillbit tool steel stock with no luck. He eventually found a guy who had a lot of surplus firing pins, and he ended up buying 3 or 4 of them at a really good deal. I will ask him in a day or two if he can remember where he got them from. Also, I don't think you'll be able to find the on Numrich Arms, we tried them. Granted it was a few years back, but I truely do feel your pain. Good luck, I'll try to get you that contact info soon.