Fiocci .45 ACP 230 Grain FMJ

twhidd

I've noticed that some of the Fiocci ammo in 45 acp uses small pistol primers instead of large. I'm not sure what their reasoning is for this, but I've never heard of it causing problems with functionality.

Ozzieman

I bought a couple of hundred rounds several years ago when it was on sale and it worked well in my Colt and Kimbers. I've reloaded much of it several times and the brass is holding up well.
Around here right now I wouldn’t buy it since it’s not on sale and other manufactures are.

Shadi Khalil

I like it and I've never had any problems. I do find that they are some times a bit hotter than normal, which is always a plus in my book. I've never seen or read any test of their SD offerings, I wonder how they stack up against the others out there.

Marquezj16

I've only shot their SD ammo loaded with Hornady XTP. Plenty accurate and was reasonably priced when I bought it on sale.

Old Grump

Member in memoriam
scaled.php

Terrible stuff, barely reached the 100 yard target, how it actually managed to penetrate the paper I will never know. Send it to me and I will be happy to dispose of it in a fun but legal manner befitting its Italian heritage. :D

Coltman 77

I've shot some Fiocchi in .357 magnum and .45 acp. It was clean shooting and pretty hot.

I was very impressed with it as range ammo.