Finding Trigger Bar for FEG AP MBP

lemzq7

I recently purchased an surplus FEG, Walther PP clone, the 32acp AP-MBP. The trigger didn't feel right. Long story short, my trigger bar is beat up and worn down. I took it to a gunsmith for repairs ($60), but he's backed up 6-8 weeks. I could take it somewhere else, but I figured I'd look for the part online until I find somebody to repair it.

The only place I could find it (buymilsurp.com) was out of stock. I've tried gunbroker, ebay, and other sites but can't find a trigger bar anywhere.

Does anyone know of an interchangeable gun that I could find parts for? Or a website where I could find parts?

Ever thought of making one? We were required to make parts when parts could not be bought. Post some pictures of one.

lemzq7

The gunsmith was going to do some welding and add material where it's worn down.

Although I'll save some money and time and buy the part.

Thank you for the parts link!

BoogieMan

FYI- Buy the Wolf Spring kit for the PA63 if you havent already. Makes a night and day difference in the trigger and I have had no problems since replacing mine. I will say that these little guns are snappy in 9mak. Tend to be painful for more than a few rounds in the thumb web area.