Finally

9x19

Today, I finally got the approval email on a form 1 I submitted back in Feb. 5 1/2 months, rather ridiculous, but not surprising.

This one is for the SBR in .300 Blackout. Still have one more in the system for the 5.56 SBR, submitted in May... guess it'll be fall before I see that one. :cool:

PSA-ZG%20SBR_zpsyfggztqm.jpg

Charles S

That is a super nice setup. I really like that rifle.

I don't own anything in 300 Blackout.

I have two 30 caliber cans pending at this time, but based upon the current trends I am hoping for February.

9x19

Thanks, need to get an optic on board, but I like the overall package quite a bit.

The NFA wait is nearly twice as long as last year, but whatcha gonna do? :D

Machineguntony

Congratulations!

Very nice rifle.

I'm looking forward to my first 300 blk.

I still remember when it was 10 months. So 5 1/2 months is still a cake walk.

9x19

:D

Thanks for the perspectve, Tony.

My first two form 1s were each just 3 months +/- a few days, so I got spoiled! :p

Mobuck

Lucky guy. I haven't heard anything on a Form 1 from late Dec 15 or early Jan 16(been so long I've forgotten exact date of submission). I have little hope of seeing a response from the application sent by SilencerCo in July 16 before Feb/March 17

If it makes you feel any better I had a suppressor and an SBR from an out of state dealer go through during the height of the backlog. Between the Form 3 & Form 4, it was 12 months for the SBR and 13 months for the suppressor (even though both submitted on the same day :rolleyes:)

Mobuck

"Can you guys imagine if a regular title 1 firearm background check took this long?"

Don't be surprised if Hitlary puts this into place. Nothing like an interminable wait to put a crimp in sales.

jwise

My last E-file Form 1's took about 45 days. My fastest form 4 back in 2007 was 19 days mailbox to mailbox.