Finally took delivery of my Keith Brown grips (pics)

nate45

I ordered these in October of last year and just got them in today. It was well worth the wait, Keith does excellent work.

I did not want to shoot my shipped in July 1956, first year of production S&W .44 Magnum, with its excellent condition 'coke' grips on and when I saw Keith Brown's rendition of Walter Roper's classic and legendary grips, I had to have a set.

100_0291.jpg

100_0297.jpg

100_0319.jpg

100_0304.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_0332.jpg

They are made of black walnut and absolutely perfect. I really like the elephant ivory diamond inlay.

If you want some great grips for you classic S&W, you can't go wrong with Keith Brown Grips.

Creature

Understated and refined. Not flashy and "accessorized". Absolutely perfect. Nothing beats a classy set of grips on a classic American revolver.

Its nice to see a proper set of grips after seeing at some of the garbage and "fluff" that some have a penchant for lately.

nate45

Thanks, I appreciate the kind compliments. Of course I would like to have an authentic set of vintage Roper's, but they are hard to locate. Keith makes a great grip though and I'm very happy with them.

I'm thinking about getting a set with the thumb rest for my 1952 S&W K-22.

k22-2.jpg

image005%20copy.jpg

B.N.Real

You know,I'm usually not a fan of inlays in grips but those grips look fantastic!

You definitely got your moneys worth.

Nice to see someone still give a blank about what they make.

Colt46

I really hate checkering

I know that people swear by it, but it really interferes with the beautiful wood grain. Almost a shame.