finally shot my Ruger SR9C the other day..

Erikbal

So after owning my sr9c for close to a month, I FINALLY got a chance to shoot it a little bit. I just put a total of 90 rounds through it and it ran perfect, absolutely flawless. Not one single failure of any type. I shot some 115gr Blazer, and 115gr American Eagle along with 5 147gr Hornady hollow point xtp's. All ran great and I must say right out of the box the gun seems pretty accurate. I still consider myself a beginner, as this is only my second pistol, but for MY standards I shot pretty good with it. Even my friend who is a much more experienced shooter than I am was impressed with my hits on the target. My friend that I was out shooting with brought his Taurus Millenium 9mm, which he has shot a lot and is used to. I let him shoot a mag through mine and he shot better with it and more accurate than with his own, and it was his first time ever shooting the gun. He was impressed and said "that's a really nice smooth shooting gun". When I first got the gun it was LOADED with grease so I very thoroughly cleaned it with qtips and all and oiled it a couple of weeks before I got to shoot it. Hopefully this weekend some time I'll be able to put some more rounds through it. I also put 18 rounds through my edc Bodyguard 380 which puts that one up to about 250ish flawless rounds as well. I must say that neither of my guns are the best or most expensive guns out there, but I am very:) pleased with the choices I've made and so far they have served me very well!