FINALLY found a second M&P Shield

ShipWreck

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY got my second 9mm Shield. Been looking for 2 months now.. REALLYT getting sick of being on multiple lists - even 2nd on a list at one store... (For 2 months)

FINALLY!

Selling my PX4 to cover the cost... Officially taking a hiatus from gun buying now. Been buying for years. Now, gonna start taking some vacations... Obviously, keeping my Beretta 92s, though, and my pair of PS90s :)

I have some sort of complex with having multiples of the same gun!

doubleshield.jpg

doubleshield2.jpg

NWPilgrim

If one is good two is better!

I do the same thing. About half the models I own are in pairs. One reason is for backup. If one goes down for repair, upgrades or loaning to a relative then I still have its duplicate on hand. Second is I have two adult daughters so it will be easier to split up the armory when i keel over.

jfrey

I too have two Shields, two Ruger New Vaqueros, two Taurus PT22s, two Glocks, two Hi-Powers, two LCPs, and 3 1911s. Having two of something is always a good thing, just in case. I didnt even include the shotguns and rifles. I have two stepsons who are going to do very well one of these days. So far I only have one grandson and he is a lucky kid at 18 months and doesn't even know it yet. Having two of stuff like this means the kids don't have to fight over who gets what.