Fiber Optic Front Sight for 75B?

wmeSha

Yep. That's the link. I've got two fiber optic sights from czcustom, and they've been very good. I've got enough rounds through a 75B to know that it's very accurate. I've had my P01 out shooting once, and I've nothing to complain about, though I haven't put in time really testing the accuracy.

I guess there was one thing, but it was small. In the second one the fiber came loose just a bit, but I took a soldering iron and widened the muzzle end of the fiber rod slightly and it's great now. It melted pretty readily in just a few minutes.

I bought an extra fiber rod in case I should catch one on something and break mine. It's several inches long, so I should have plenty to make replacements (or mistakes) if I need to.

In short, I find the sights bright and easy to pick up, and I like them. I didn't do the fitting myself, but had a guy in town do it. The 75B was straightforward, the P01 was a bit tighter and took more effort/time. In each case, I chose the thinner fiber-optic rod that czcustom carries (they have two sizes as I recall, and recommend the finer rod on the site).

http://czcustom.com/CZ-Fiber-Optic-Front-Sight-5.5mm-with-1.0mm-Rod-Standard.aspx

chris in va

I have a question about the fiber sights.

Considering my 75BD shoots with a 6 o'clock hold, what advantage would the high visibility sights have? Even if you set up the rear sight for POI hold, it would cover the target...

railroader

I have a question about the fiber sights.

Considering my 75BD shoots with a 6 o'clock hold, what advantage would the high visibility sights have? Even if you set up the rear sight for POI hold, it would cover the targe

If you order the same height front sight as your stock sight you use the same sight picture. The difference is the fiber optic is easier to pick up quickly than the stock front sight. I personally recommend the sight set from czcustom, the competion rear and fiber front. I went with the larger rod in the front. Those sight are just plain fast compared to the stock sights. Mark

Distortion

The CZ Custom shop has fiber optic front sights in 2 different widths and a number of different heights here. You should call them (their phone number is on their home page) to find out the correct height sight you need to match your particular rear sight.

The two different fiber optic widths are 1.0mm and 1.5mm. I have one of each width on two different handguns, and I much prefer the 1.5mm width version.