FFL's step up to the line.

Kittle

I have been looking for an FFL to handle interstate transfers. It occured to me that with 1400+ members on TFL there are bound to be many FFL holders willing to transfer for TFL members in their vicinity. To that end, I think it would be nice if all FFL holders interested in doing transfers would reply to this post with all of their pertinent information (Location, Cost, ETC.). Thanks in advance to all who reply!!

Kittle

Kodiac

I dont think any one with an FFL would post that information over the open web.

You ATF or something trying to catch something over here?

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Shrike9

Check out Shotgun News, they have an annual list of FFl's accross the country willing to transfer and whatever at a reduced rate.

You will still need to do all the appropaite paperwork and comply with all state and federal laws.

John Hunter

Kodiac,

>I dont think any one with an FFL would post that information over the open web.
You ATF or something trying to catch something over here?<

LOL My guess is the batmen already know who has FFL's.

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

Kodiac

"Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men?"

Batman could be going on a Fraud Fishing trip...

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Kittle

OK, so this was't my brightest idea to date. I was really interested in storefront dealers who, by nature of their retail business, are already exposed to the public light. I would not suggest posting such info. to any one who is not already exposed via a Yellow Pages Ad or some other public forum. This was not aimed at "kitchen table dealers" but full-time retail dealers. Sorry if I didn't make this clear.