FEG AP 7.65 / .32 ACP Caliber Pistol

Sid

Hi guys,
Any idea where I can get a magazine for one of these? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
TIA

Sid

lechiffre

These are not exact Walther copies. Walther magazines are different. That's not to say they definitely will not work, but they are not the same.

gyvel

Just a heads up. The PA 63 evolved from the original M48 Walam pistol, but there are differences in the magazines there, too. Don't buy a Walam M48 mag. (Ask me how I know.:D)

Edit: There are several on eBay right now. Put "PA 63 magazine" in the search box.

mcole

i've had a feg apk (.380) for many flawless years. several years ago i was looking for some extra mags for it. after quite a bit of search, i discovered that walther ppk (380) mags fit the apk perfectly. compare carefully. mcole

Ibmikey

Although I had the foresight to obtain several extra mags for myPA 63 and SMC 380, I too found the Walther PP or PPK ( for the smaller SMC) mags will work, however you would need the older style without the rib. Good luck finding originals as they are as pricey a FEG's. I would not suggest Triple K as their quality, in my experience, has been quite poor with cheap plastic followers and floor plates that quickly break and tubes that sometimes do not fit.