Federal Large Pistol regular - in stock

margiesex

Hello - just ran by Brunoshooters.com - large pistol (regular) Federal brand in stock there. $ 44.50 per 1000 with 5K limit.

Have at 'em!

God bless.

Margiesex

And remember: Hug your God and your guns - 'cause he's coming for them both, and soon!

Doodlebugger45

It's nice to see things becoming more available. The other day I was wanting to try some heavier loads for my 480 Ruger. I have plenty of Large Pistol primers and plenty of Tite Group and Unique. But I wanted a slow burning powder. I couldn't find any 2400 or AA #9 powder which call for regular LP primers. But I found 296 powder no problem. Only problem is they need magnum primers according to the manual. It was with a little bit of fear that I aked if they had large pistol magnum primers. No problem. They had plenty of primers. Just $35/1000.

Pocketfisherman

At the San Antonio Gunshow yesterday, there were plenty of Winchester and other brand primers available, even on the second and last day of the show. The only thing I did not see were small magnum pistol primers. Winchester Large Pistol/Magnum were running $40/thousand.