Federal Champion Small Rifle Primers #205 Case of 5000

Yeah, I received that email, today. Same price as it was a few months ago. Free shipping? Great. How 'bout the Hazmat fee, though?

9MMand223only

99+ in stock?

LOL!! Yeah, I think I been seeing this trend for months. Components are in stock since Nov or so, and steadily increasing. Primers are available daily now online, and roughly around $100 shipped per 1000. This is a little high price by maybe 20%.

Figure that if they find they are getting stuck with stock, you will start to see the prices edge down. In the Internet shopping age that can happen with surprising speed. If they are staying high, then it is more likely people are willing to pay it.

FITASC

LOL!! Yeah, I think I been seeing this trend for months. Components are in stock since Nov or so, and steadily increasing. Primers are available daily now online, and roughly around $100 shipped per 1000. This is a little high price by maybe 20%.

Last time I bought primers, I paid less than $25/1000

44 AMP

Staff
and roughly around $100 shipped per 1000. This is a little high price by maybe 200%.

Fixed that for ya! :rolleyes::D

I realize I'm never going to see penny a primer cost again, and I was ok with triple that, but the way it jumped? No, I'm not paying 12 times what I think they ought to cost, nor am I in a situation of having to pay 4 times what they used to cost the last time I bought them.

I know its not easy, we have to impose unwanted restrictions on our use, but if we don't snaffle up ever single primer offered, and at their high list price, eventually the price will drop to something more reasonable. Its a question of who can wait the longest, I guess.

emissary1911

Im not or ever will be that desperate !!!!
Specially now that I can and am seeing 9mm at my local academy sports !
$20 a box. But no more than Im shooting 9mm right now I can live with that!
Plus the fact I still have a good stash of 9 and and SPP!