-featureless stocks- & Survivor Systems[Gen2]

Duzell

while back I did a break down of some of the stocks CA residents had the option of getting to comply to the featureless restrictions :mad:

of them I experienced an issue with the survivor systems stock , after Speaking with their support staff, who was very professional and we went through the troubleshooting motions , figured it was the stock and the rifle having an issue with the gen 1 :confused:

the issue seems to stem from anderson lowers and some similar lowers, as well as buffer tube nut size playing into account, Survivor systems just sent me the gen 2 and this fixes the issue im glad to say [slapped on my 10/30 mag ...because cali hates me ... ] to test the magazine function
:D
IMAG0716.jpg

after shouldering it and dry fires, it definitely gives you a full rifle length feel. while not making it rear heavy. about the right balance in terms of moving and switching magwells was more fluid then i expected, still needs a ambi safety to make it useful

when you compare it to the hera arms stock , the hera seems nice ..if it wasnt a non thumbhole, if it was thumbhole id find it nice, but its more of an afterthought. but its good if you wanted to make a bench gun, due to the added rear monopod point attachment
-also shows the new ak monstermangrip on century arms gen variant-
NHUxUBD.jpg

ive also got a thorston grip and while it was better for using safety unlike the others, wasnt very cosmetically nice, still improved function

the new version of this stock is better option, ill probably pick up one of those for the 308 ...

anyway just to show the options are available