Favs

Sixesonduty

What are some of the favs in your collection that you just dont think you could part with? I've got a 66 no dash 2 1/2" in box w/all accessories, a 940 in box, and a 640 Perf Ctr in box that it would take a small miracle for me to get rid of. How bout you?

aarondhgraham

I have very few random handguns,,,

Most of mine were very deliberately chosen for one reason or another,,,
It would be difficult to get rid of any of them.

All of my S&W revolvers would stay,,,
All of my CZ pistols would stay,,,
All of my Beretta's would stay.

I'm sorta ambivalent on my Mk-III Colt Troopers,,,
I like owning them but rarely shoot the guns any more,,,
I've actually contemplated selling the pair off in the near future.

I would miss my Bersa Thunder pistols,,,
But I could let them go.

Same with my Taurii mouse guns.

If I had to choose one to keep,,,
It would be my S&W Combat Masterpiece.

Aarond

BigJimP

All of them ....

a. all of my S&W revolvers... model 18's, 19's, 27's, 28's, 29's - 66's, 686's, 629's...even a 617 ...some in 2 1/2", a lot of 4",some 6" and some 8 3/8"...can't let any of them go ...

b. all of my 1911's ...at least from Wilson Combat and Ed Brown ...the les Baer I'm going to give to one of the kids..../ the Kimbers, I'll give to one of the boys or the grandkids probably ...

but they can fight over the Wilson's and the S&W revolvers when I'm gone...and split em up ....

GM2

All of my S&W Revolvers have some New and some old ones that would be hard to replace. Two of them have sentimental Value.

gunluver

My collection is not yet large enough to produde a long list of guns I would not get rid of, but I have a good start...

I would not get rid of my Colt detective special
or my S&W model 19
or my Browning Hi-power
or my CZ compact PCR

Of course, I would get rid of them if I was about to lose the house or my kid needed a kidney, etc.

savit260

IMG_0328.jpg

zcropIMG_0806.jpg

zcropIMG_0826.jpg

Picture067.jpg

shafter

I'm looking more at that Blackhawk. I love that gun with the 45/8 barrel. Carries well and shoots like a dream. It feels so, so. . .dependable in my hand. I wouldn't part with mine.

rep1954

Ruger 357 Anniversary Blackhawk

50THAnniversary.jpg

Colt SAA 3 1/2", 45 Colt

COLTSAA35.jpg

Colt SAA 2", 45 Colt

BBB.jpg

Colt New Frontier 7 1/2", 45 Colt

frontierelk-2.jpg

Joe_Pike

Well, I am at the point now of trying not to get too emotionally attached to any of my guns. I have a 1937 38-44 Heavy Duty and a 1980 model 520 that I keep saying I'll keep just because they are a bit more collectable, but to be honest I just don't want to collect anything anymore. I do have an old Ruger Single Six that was my dad's that I won't part with, though.

PzGren

There are some guns that I love to shoot, those ae the ones I want to keep.

Among them a simple S&W M65
M65business.jpg

My Korth
130609007.jpg

A 686 that I bought new
DSCI0039.jpg

While not a revolver, this handgun, a SIG P210-4 is a great shooter!
DSCF4774-1.jpg

It took me a while to find a Hämmerli 212 but I do not regret getting it!
DSCF4503.jpg

savit260

I can't get over that Python. (Definitely, the crème de la crème)

I'm looking more at that Blackhawk. I love that gun with the 45/8 barrel.

Thanks guys !!.... they all get carried and shot too. O.K. I don't CCW the .22 Officers Model Target, but it does see plenty of trigger time. ;)

No safe queens here.

I could sell others that I have, but any of those 4 would be REAL tough to part with... If push came to shove...the last to go would probably be the Army Special.... I'd be swapping the Ivories off the Python and on to the A.S. if it ever came down to that