Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Thompson Center

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winchester

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

Molasses

What Rembrandt said! :D

Then there's a 9422, 69A, 590 (IRCC: whatever the .22 understudy to the M-100 was:confused: ), Winder Musket, 61 and so on and so forth...

PisnNapalm

I shot a Winchester 52 for 3 years on the high school rifle team. I'll take the Anschutz any day over the Winchester. ;)

EDIT:: I do have to admit when I some money I'm gonna go buy a Ruger 10/22 with the SS barrel.

hdawson228

I just bght a Henry lever action .22 and love it. So smoooooth and accurate.
Reminds me of those old cowboy movies on Sat morning of my youth. :cool:

wolverine350

The Henry is a very well made gun and so is the company and customer service, and if you send henry an email, the president himself will email ya back, he is that customer friendly

Casp_A

Other: Mossberg. My old M341 has been quite good to me.

I voted Ruger though since that's the only one on the list that I own.

Last edited:

kickshot85

Out of the three brands on the poll that I currently own, I picked the Henry. You just can't beat these little guns.

Fat White Boy

I have an old Stevens single shot .22LR that my grandfather gave to my father who gave it to me who gave it to my son. We all learned to shoot with it. It is probably 70 or 80 years old and it still is very accurate...

skeeter1

Marlin 39D levergun, 36 years old and still going strong. I can think of no compelling reason to substitute anything else for it.

Mike U.

I have the feeling this poll is going to be a running battle between Marlin and Ruger. After all, they make the most wildly popular rimfires ever made.

Of course, there are better rifles, but, I myself have never shot a Henry much less owned one. Same with Anschutz, Weatherby and so on...

So, I have to go with what I'm familiar with, Marlin and Winchester.
The Marlin 60 has been a freakishly accurate rifle for the money and has been very reliable so that's what I went with on the poll.
For fun, my Winchester lever gun gets the nod and also is favored because it shoots long rifle, long and shorts, fairly accurately too. Now, that is just plain cool.

gak

My Winchester 69A of 40+ years, c. late 1950s, bolt action with banana 5 and 10 rd mags, great gun. Followed by Model 12 Remington octagonal pump.