FAL love...anyone else shoot them frequently???

snolden

I am a FAL addict. I have AR's and some sub MOA bolts. But the FAL is what I take out each and every time I go to the range. 2-3 times per week. The 8lb trigger is second nature now.

Any of y'all got a "every time rifle"?

It helps that there is always at least one in my GMC.

smee78

While I do love my FAL it does not get to the range as often as it should. :eek: I guess one of my AR's always comes along, the wife and kids can shoot them easier than my heaver hitters.

Wyosmith

I have an Arizona Response Systems FAL that is a joy to shoot but I have not fired it now in 2 years, so I am probably going to sell it. It has a DSA scope mount and a Weaver K-4 on it. I have killed a few deer and antelope with it in years past. I love the rifle, but as with most FALs the length of pull is a bit long for me.
I now have a Ruger SR762 with a telescoping stock and I find I shoot it far more because it has a much better trigger in it (a Rock River) and I can make the stock fit.

So as I said, I think I'll sell the FAL. If anyone is interested let me know. PM me and we'll talk it over. I'd ask $2200

snolden

Thanks so far...if I had to do it all over again I would get an AR10 but they weren't "proven" when I bought my FAL's. I might still end up with one but money goes to ammo and components for the time being. I do, however, recommend an upper echelon AR10 when people ask me.

wayne in boca

I must admit that between work and other firearms enthusiasms I have not shot any of my FALs in quite a long time.I promise I will soon have a FAL day at the range.