FAL Gal's Belly Band

KPS

I'd hardly call that a belly band since it hangs below your belly.It looks like a knock-off of the Thunderwear and Smartcarry holsters.I have a Smartcarry that I use on occasions when deep concealment is needed.I've carried a P-99 and a Glock 30 w/o a problem and the weight of the handgun disappears.

AK103K

Have you seen the Confidant Shirt Holster, by Kramer? They are a lot more comfortable than the belly band type holsters, and you can conceal a full size handgun and a reload under a (loose, not fitted) dress shirt. You could even carry two guns instead of the reload. Its better to have something on both sides as it balances things out. If you get one, I'd do as they suggest and get one size smaller, that way things stay snug. I can carry my Commander and two reloads(in their belt carrier in the other holster on the shirt) under a button down type shirt with no one the wiser. I have the belly band type holsters, and they are not very comfortable, your always adjusting things, and they suck to try to sit down with, especially if the gun is below the belt. The shirt is comfortable and distributes the weight well.

http://www.kramerleather.com/

on the side about 5 or 6 down