Excellent service from Missouri Bullet

velocette

A few days ago, I made a regular bullet order from Missouri Bullet co. A box of 170- 40 cal, some sample .45s & .38 bullets and a new one from them, a box of 255 gr. hard cast "Elmer Keith" .452" SWCs for my .45 Colt Ruger Bisley. Well the order arrived today and they had sent their "Elmer Keith"
.430" bullets for a .44. So I e-mailed them about the mistake. Following is their immediate (1/2 hour) reply:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jeez Roger, I'm sorry! That .45 Elmer is a new bullet and I guess we're just not in the habit of not grabbing the immensely popular .44 Elmers. The boxes are identical except for the the label, and the "Elmer" is what grabs our attention, I guess.

Anyhow - I shipped your .45 Elmers just now for pickup today.

Don't bother sending the .44's back. If you belong to a gun club, why don't you just donate it to them for their next revolver match or drawing or club meeting door prize. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a new customer!

Merry Christmas and Happy Channukah!

Brad"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well folks, it just doesn't get much better than that.
Since y'all are my "club", If you're near Ft. Lauderdale FL & reload for a .44 and want some very nice hard cast Keith style SWC bullets, PM me & theyre yours.

Roger

flycaster

Welcome to the club! Missouri Bullet fans, that is. Wouldn't America be that much greater if most- or even all- business people had the same respect for their customers? You rock, Brad!

Chuck