ET just showed Palin firing an M-16 overseas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfrey123

Just saw it. She's at a range with several enlisted men, plinking away in full auto with an M16 and some sort of red dot apparatus.... Comments about accuracy are very positive from the range officer, and her attitude shows she's not afraid of it at all, very into the experience. There is a bit of shakyness in the beginning, where the men are yanking it around and trying to modify her grip and shoulder placement, but otherwise a rock solid shooter IMHO.

It's a good look for our girl :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7UzxXv8p4

ChicagoTex

It's a good look for our girl

At the risk of hijacking this thread into something so politically charged the mods will have to close it down, I can keep quiet no longer.

Sarah Palin is NOT "my girl" and I resent being associated with her in any way just because I'm a shooting enthusiast.

And for the record: No, I'm not an Obama supporter. I'm just also not a Palin supporter.

rhgunguy

She is the only Lady we have going for us and our rights. Heck, she is the only human being that we could elect to the executive branch that mirrors our lives and the way we live and the rights we enjoy(As Americans, not TFL members). If you don't support Palin, who do you? McCain who wanted amnesty, Obama, who is the most liberal senator ever or Biden who will do whatever it takes to be the guy that is second in line when some white-supremacist takes out Obama(hey, 9/11 was predicted by Tom Clancy, why not the aftermath in his fiction?).

Status
Not open for further replies.