Episode 2: Yeager & MSRON

Rob Pincus

My featured Guest Instructor this week will be James Yeager of Tactical Response. James will be taking professional security team students through the process of evacuating a disabled vehicle while under attack and moving to a more secure location. Of course, we will have a profile piece on James as well.

We will visit the Cheatham Annex of the Yorktown Naval Weapons Station to learn about the mission and capabilities of the Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron.

Brent Wheat will be back with another Street Smarts segment and we'll have our first "Question of the Week" where many of season 1's guest Instructors will comment on the importance of Round Count during training.

I look forward to everyone's feedback.

-RJP

prdator

Rob,

I really think you have a great thing going here!!!!!
That was a very good episode and I don't recall Yeager even getting "bleped" out once.. Good on him..

Are you going to have any force on force type training like "The FIght" that Yeager does?

Rob Pincus

Good on him??? How about "Good on the editor" :D

Seriously, THANKS.

There are no specific F-o-F segments in Season 1... we had to save some stuff for the next sets of episodes. The truth is that F-o-F Scenarios (as opposed to drills) are very hard to run and tape realistically, the time involved just wasn't available to us this season.

-RJP

prdator

Rob,

That sounds like a plan!!! I cant wait for season two!!

I'll see y'a at the Tactical Conference in Tulsa! maybe we'll get in the same shooting squad agin this year..

Might try and bring some lugage this time though..:D