EOTech CS

ronl

There's been a lot of negs concerning EOTech sights for a while now, but I bought one back in 2007 and it served me well. Last year the reticle started to fade in the left side. I opted, rather than ask for a refund of money to have it serviced. Mine is an NV capable 552.A65. It took about 2 1/2 weeks and it came back to me better than it was new. They took care of me. Despite what I read, I will not trade in my sight because it is the still the fastest sight on target out there, period.

DubC-Hicks

I just sent mine in, in November I think. It's the XPS-2, it started to have delamination in the center. Took just under a month to get it back, and it's good as new. I can't complain.

Ibmikey

I sent mine in several months ago for repair, received a notice that a refund would be made but have neither the refund nor a repaired sight to date. Apparently there is a Gov. Required refund program in effect at this time so I am sure I will eventually receive a sight or check either of which I can live with.

runningbear

I have a EOTech 553 bought in 2007 they are not selling it anymore, it's a really great sight. I noticed there was a problem with the battery contacts not holding contact when fired, mine never had this problem. But L3 sent me a self installed upgrade contact battery plate, and it's installed now.
I could have opted for the refund but that would have been very stupid IMHO.