• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Enemy's list

Status
Not open for further replies.

maas

There's already a friends list, shouldn't there be an enemy's list?

Just having alittle fun, I know everyone here needs to have respect for one another. I just thought it would be funny to see my name on every ones list. :D

Strange thing is mine would be empty.

bclark1

Cute idea, just want to reiterate that I'm sure this is good-natured so a casual, uninitiated browser doesn't think we've got a trenchcoat mafia taking names over the Internet.

Obligatory tone lightener:
236.jpg

Mal H

Staff
Cute! No, really!

maas - I wonder what would be on this enemy's list and would he be an enemy of TFL or a world class enemy?

Oh! Wait! You probably meant "enemies list", that is, a list of each member's enemies. ;)

I'm closing this as it isn't really a Tech Support type of question, but just a good natured ribbing about a vbulletin feechur, and something we in the Staff also got a good laugh out of when it was worded a little differently. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.