Emily Miller is at it again

MLeake

I have been saying for weeks that we need to get her on the talk show circuit.

She is young, she is female, she is well-spoken, and at risk of sounding superficial, she is attractive. (Perhaps that should not matter, and to me it does not, but to our TV worshipping public, it does.)

She could tie Piers Morgan in knots: he would look like a bully if he just talked over her; and like a chauvinist pig if he talked down to her.

Emily Miller would be outstanding for a TV campaign.

Puddle

Great links. I have never heard of Emily Miller, but I am going to start reading her columns in the Washington Times.

SPEMack618

She's been on Fox and Friends once or twice. I seriously doubt CNN ot MSNBC would want to schedule an interview with her for the specific reasons you enumerated, MLeake.

MLeake

I suspect the same, but we should still get the NRA, GOA, etc to contact her about attending some of their engagements, and offering her thoughts.

Spats McGee

Administrator
MLeake said:
I have been saying for weeks that we need to get her on the talk show circuit.

She is young, she is female, she is well-spoken, and at risk of sounding superficial, she is attractive. (Perhaps that should not matter, and to me it does not, but to our TV worshipping public, it does.)

She could tie Piers Morgan in knots: he would look like a bully if he just talked over her; and like a chauvinist pig if he talked down to her.

Emily Miller would be outstanding for a TV campaign.
Amen.

SPEMack618

Decided it was worth posting here.

Emily Miller is going to be on AC360 tonight. Then means she'll hopefully be debating Andersen Cooper.

Her twitter said tune in at 8 PM, which I'm guessing is 8 PM EST.

Should be quite entertaining.

MC 1911

Emily is an exceptional young lady. She is smart,attractive and an excellent spokesperson for gun rights. I'm going to send her a link to this thread as I'm sure she would enjoy the kind words!!

dajowi

Unfortunately the anti-gun, anti-2nd amendment crowd don't care about "OUR" facts.

They only care about "THEIR" facts.

RamItOne

Had the DVR set, was pretty good. Actually going to say props to AC :eek: for shutting up for most of the interview allowing her to talk.

jimpeel

Here is the video of Emily on CNN and Anderson Cooper.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2013/03/29/ac-belcher-miller-gun-control.cnn

I love the way she took these two to task. IO wish that when Cooper stated that registration is a conspiracy theory and then brought up his currently buying a vehicle that she would have simply stated "Cars are registered and they know who has them and that is not a conspiracy theory. That is real life."

Last edited:

xtphreak

and the part where they are talking about police chiefs with agendas, he says "and sheriffs don't have to kowtow to their voters?"

heck yes they "kowtow" to their constituents, that's who elects them and who the REPRESENT as an ELECTED official ... unlike a lot of the "elitists" in Congress

SPEMack618

Ms. Miller will be on The Lead with jake Tapper at 4:40pm EST.

Can't wait to see her this time, I got stuck in a camping committe meeting last time and missed her.