Email war of attrition- Anyone else?

simonov jr

Every time i see some anti-gun travesty, I save the email address of the responsible party. Media, govt, corporation, whatever. I have a pile of them. Every time i see an article of a successful use of a firearm to defend a life, I forward it. I'm averaging 2 a day to about 15 anti-gun people from CNN to Canadian firearms ministry to CEO of S$W. Why don't we all start to send a large weight of evidence deluge of informative emails? Am i the only one here waging such a war of attrition? This will swamp them with a volume of facts too large to be ignored. Any takers? Here are some of my addresses:

To: World@MSNBC.com, feedback@thewire.ap.org
To: canadian.firearms@justice.gc.ca
To: comments@tomkins.co.uk, peg@cagle.com
To: HeraldEd@herald.com, JBoyle@CITIZEN-TIMES.com
To: editor@infoplease.com, overholserg@washpost.com
To: Attorney.General@po.state.ct.us
To: mark_schuster@rand.org, Jess_Cook@rand.org
To: ceo@smith-wesson.com

I'll take any others you have. Why not do an E-version of the old letter writing campaigns?

Press on; The struggle WILL NOT be over in your lifetime

Claemore70

Here is a good one that I e-mailed to, and he even instant messaged me back! Had an interesting discussion in which he tried to convince me that they werent trying to ban guns, that they were only for "common sense" gun laws, and enforcing the ones they have on the books. He told me that no one needs an AK-47 for defense. Anyway, its John Shanks, Assistant Dir. for Handgun Control Inc. jshan@hci-cphv.org

------------------
"Vote with a Bullet."

bullseye

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Claemore70:
He told me that no one needs an AK-47 for defense.
[/B][/quote]
Well, now that all depends on what you are defending yourself from. Why don't these HCI people realize that the majority of us own AWs because they are fun to shoot. They are no more than a high performance rifle and we enjoy tinkering with them just as the hot rodders enjoy tinkering with their high performance cars. Using HCIs thinking one could say no one needs a car that will do 0 to 60 in 6 seconds and top out at 150 mph either.

foxfire

I'm afraid they already have.
For example, ask anyone who lives in Kalifornia and owns a firearm.
Never say never...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...