EEA Windicator

Bullrock

Hey
Does anyone one know what would be a good price for a 2" .357 magnum, 6 shot, made in Germany, new in box with all paperwork? :confused:

kirkcdl

I've owned 2 Windicators in 357,I bought my first one,a 2",for $169 about 5 years ago.I sold it,and about 8 months ago,bought a 4" new for just over $200,meaning like $205-$210.The one thing I noticed about both of them was that brand new they shot low.It was necessary to remove about half of the front sight blade to dial them in,and it was the same amount on each one.Good luck,they're very nicely made firearms,and just another of the hidden values in the gun world...

Oh,sorry,to answer your question a bit more directly,if you can get it for less than $225 out the door,you did alright...

jonathon

Still on the 6 gun binge Bully?

The MSRP on them is between $250 and $280.. so, as said above, $225 or so would be good :D

I'm curious about them now.. if you get it, gotta let me know how it does :D

omegapd

They all sell for 200 or less around here (when you can find one). I had one a few years ago, too. Paid 169 I think...

The trigger pull is awful, though.

EW

Sir William

They don't impress me. $175.00 is routinely seen. As mentioned, rough action with gritty/lousy trigger, failure to index and I had one that launched its barrel shroud. A used Llama 357 would be better. IOWs, buy something else or save your money for a better revolver. Armscor has a great line of inexpensive Colt clones.

Bullrock

Sir Will

That does it for me. I'll pass...

Hey Jonathon, Yup still on a wheelie binge...

Last edited:

Te Anau

A used Llama 357 would be better.
I don't think so---not on this planet!
The Windicator's are well built,accurate revolvers.I own two.Paid $200.00 each.They handle Fiocchi with ease.
Armscor has a great line of inexpensive Colt clones.
Good luck trying to find one of those.