EDC pics?

Darkstar888

Always like to see and hear about others carry loadout. Here's mine :

•Walther P99c QA 9mm with Talon grips and Trijicons. Loaded with 10+1 HST 124g in a Desantis Slim Tuk AIWB

•15rd backup mag with grip adaptor loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124g +P in a Sticky mag pouch IWB.

•Kershaw Leek

•Streamlight Protac 1L

•S&W Military watch

•Keys with Leatherman Style CS

•Leather wallet with built in money clip

•iPhone 5
IMG_0949.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HistoryJunky

I'll play along.

My EDC is less professional:

Cz-85b with 16+1 of some lower priced hollowpoints. I've had them for long enough I forgot what they were.

Spare magazine in case of magazine failure. Another 16 rounds.

Cheap but good COAST flashlight.

Cheap but good so far Camillus folder from WallyWorld.

Broken down wallet holding all the important documents.

20161008_233651.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Model12Win

My 9mm Makarov and an old German work light:

20160602_222730_2_1.jpg

Wonderful combination.

HistoryJunky

My 9mm Makarov and an old German work light:

Simple and efficient. I always look at Makarovs with fondness but I haven't dropped the hammer on one yet. They don't come up locally here very often, and I have never held one.

Brit

Must recruit my Wife to show me how to add a picture of my carry pistol! But as it is 5-30am? No chance for quite some time.

Every body knows what a Glock 19 looks like, do they not? Well that is what I carry, Gen 4, 16 rounds of Ranger T, spare G17 magazine of NATO 124g Hard Ball. The spare mag sits next to a Surefire light, on left side.
TruGlo night sights. Three bright green dots, in any light.

Holster, and mag holders, Glock Factory models. Pistol has extended slide release, Glock factory model. Butt plug, for smoother mag insertion.

Bench-made Access lock folder, 3" blade, non serated, sharp as a razor.
I phone 4 with Blue Ant ear piece. Never handle phone while driving.

Always carry.

CajunBass

I might as well.

Ruger LC9s, seven + one of course in the gun, with a spare magazine in my pocket...came with the gun, might as well use it. Ammo is my reloads using a Hornady 115 grain JHP. They work. Holster is a Bulldog OWB.

I carry a couple of pocket knives, and a cell phone (used more as a GPS than a phone), and I got a flashlight in the console.

It'll have to do.

mk70ss

CZ Rami 9mm in a Galco Combat Master belt holster, cell phone, some version of a folding knife or switchblade (legal in TN).

P5 Guy

Glock 26 3rd generation, y'all know what they look like. Mines the same as all the others except for the smooth target trigger, I did't like the ribbed one used to add points for importation.

CDW4ME

When clothing allows (un-tucked plaid shirt, cargo shorts / pants)
-Glock 21 (230 gr. HST) + spare magazine + Glock 43 (or PM9 - 124 gr. HST +P) in pocket (pictured)
Glock 21 carried appendix IWB in Fist kydex clip-on

If clothing is lighter, as worn during a very recent trip to FL (Satellite Beach, cut short by stupid hurricane)
Glock 19 (124 HST +P) or 30 SF (185 Golden Saber +P) + spare magazine + Glock 43 (or PM9) in pocket
Glock 19 was carried appendix IWB in Fist Kydex clip-on
The 30SF was for bicycle rides (strong side OWB in plastic Glock holster) or ...

Minimal clothing (t shirt & gym shorts)
Glock 30SF + spare magazine worn in Smartcarry

Regardless of pistol(s): cell phone, lip balm, small hand sanitizer + micro tool (unless gym shorts, may omit micro tool)

Attachments

• Glock21.jpg
    Glock21.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

lee n. field

They don't come up locally here very often, and I have never held one.

I have one I might try to re-home sometime. Just sayin'. (But, it's a Russian commercial gun with adjustable sight, and a .380.)

lee n. field

Always like to see and hear about others carry loadout. Here's mine :

No pics, 'cause I'm lazy.

S&W 642, w/ one speed loader.

Victorinox Deluxe Tinker. (SAK is less likely to freak out the "end users", bless their pointy little heads.

random pocket change, big wad of keys

Saddleback Leather bi-fold wallet, size large. It took a long time for me to find a decent quality leather wallet. This thing will probably last me the rest of my life.

Seiko dress watch.

HistoryJunky

I have one I might try to re-home sometime. Just sayin'. (But, it's a Russian commercial gun with adjustable sight, and a .380.)

I might be interested in that. I'd actually be more interested in it as a .380 than 9x18 Mak, just because there is a greater ammo selection.

roashooter

OK OK I will play too...I carry a S&W 686..no dash.with factory target stocks replaced with houge..with a BHP...forged frame..ranger t ammo....with houge rosewood... for backup....with a Maglite....six cell...usefull as a club.....Kershaw BOA...at least a hundred dollars....and mixed change...car keys....swiss army multitool...

Last edited: