Dual Tone CZ 85 Combat

dairycreek

Trying to learn how to post a picture. Got some advice from some of the TFL experts and so let's see what happens. The gun is brand new and I think its kind of "purty". Good shooting:)

Attachments

• left view reduced.jpg
    left view reduced.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 273

dairycreek

Like a kid with a brand new toy!

I'm so excited with my first sucessful posting of a picture I think I'll try it again. The pistol is the CZ 85 Combat in Dual Tone finish and the holster is a FIST #44 IWB clip with magazine holder. Good shooting:)

Attachments

• cz 85 combat and holster.jpg
    cz 85 combat and holster.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 196

Hakan

WOW!

Cool! congarts on the "purty" Dual Tone..:)

Try to shoot some pics.in the daylight...but not under direct sunlight....you should get better results I think.

Thanks for the kind words about the grips folks.:)

Attachments

• cavalr 32.jpg
    cavalr 32.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 146

dairycreek

Hakan

Thanks for the kind words and the photography tips. I'll be sure to try them. As soon as I save up some additional pennies maybe I'll order a set of those fantastic grips you make. I've got your site bookmarked. Boy! Do you do "purty" work. Good shooting:)

Prodigalshooter

I've sent Hakan an order for some of his burl ambione grips, can't wait to see them. I have some of his flame birch grips and I get comments on how nice they look all the time, so I'm looking forward to having the even nicer burl grips. :D
I like the two tone Combat pictured above, when my CZ finish needs overhauling, I think I'll have a finish like that applied.:cool:

spleenandideal

Thanks for whetting my appetite for a CZ85. Been tossing it around for a while, after having no luck getting my CZ75 fitted with an ambi-safety.