$ drop and finding Hi caps mags

Selfdfenz

Well the AWB is going for now. Monday I dropped in a local shop that has a rep for being pricey and all their hi cap rifle mags were creaper than they were 2 weeks ago. I'd say by 20-30%. They had all their AR variants out and some had modest discounts as well. All-in-all I took this as a positive turn of events.

Now the big question is how long will it take for lower $ hi caps for particular models to show up in good numbers, for instance 13-14 round mags for the CZ P O1 and PCR and 16 round mag for their full sized guns and ...where would one look?

S-

Last edited:

PsychoSword

Shouldn't take long, they've been making LEO versions the whole time. Where to look? They should pop up pretty much everywhere real soon. It's a good thing the AWB is going away, IMO the legit standard capacity magazine market was starting to dry up recently for certain gun models.

Of course there could be a reason for that since most of the savy business types that knew about the Sept. 14th sunset thing dumped their inventories long ago.

treeprof

I saw excellent condition 12 rnd Sig 229 .40/357 SIG mags for $39 this week, which is abt half their previous price .