Dr. Michael Savage/Kel Tec

Status
Not open for further replies.

longranger

I am an avid listener of the good Dr. Savage often listening to him and cruising TFL.
I was amazed at an advertisement he is doing for the Kel Tec 3AT, appears they are doing a special run of these pistols for his adament support of our Second Amendment.
He is the only talk show host I have ever heard that does shows on guns aside from Ted Nugent.Ted is not a syndicated host but on the right track none the less.
Give him a listen, you will be informed,educated and entertained.

longranger

You all need to stay off those leftist websites and really educate yourselves.Dr. Savage owns and shoots an AR-15, don't know where you get off bashing someone who does more to protect you than any of you have ever done.
Real sorry I brought this up. You all are the problem in this country you just don't know who or what to support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Technosavant

Savage's own words on World Net Daily are leftist propaganda?

Interesting.

Anyway, a local radio show host here (Dave Glover, 97.1 FM in STL) has a recurring bit where he has a local gun shop owner in to talk guns. I think it's once a month or so on Wednesdays. Dave has filled in for Glenn Beck on occasion (and yesterday Glenn was on his show), so while it isn't a national show, it does have a following. Additionally, I think 550AM (also out of St. Louis) has a firearm specific show on Sundays (I don't know what time).

R.Ph. 380

Sundays, in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroples, Tom Gresham has a nationally Syndicated show called "Gun Talk" sponsored by Smith & Wesson. Carried in this local area on 660 K-SKY at 2:00 pm. Usually enjoyable but of course is slanted toward the S&W line of guns. Not all bad.

Bill

hoytinak

How's the price on this new run of Kel-tecs?, more, less or the same? Any changes to the P3AT?

MSRP is $600

Package inclides:
Engraved Hard Chromed slide
Crimson Trace laser
2 Mags
Stainless Steel Belt Clip

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.