Downsized the CZ

6onthehip

last weekend i picked up my new CZ75 brought it home and was going to the range this morning and on my way i stopped in the shop to see if there was anything new in - he had just got a compact version of the same gun that he didnt have in stock when i picked up mine last week - i kept looking at it and looking at it and looking and finally went out to the truck and swaped for the compact - i have to say i really like it much better than the full size it doesn't seem to be that much lighter but it feels balanced a little to me -maybe its just me but it seems to sit in my hand better - anyway i downsized and i love it!! - going in the morning to shoot this one and NO stops on the way

have a cigar!!:D

013.jpg

raven11

great minds think alike

I own a P228 after going back and forth which one i should get P226 or P228 in the end the P228 just fit my hand better

but i'm still keeping my CZ-85 Combat;)

6onthehip

re

took it to the bass pro range this morning and put a box of fmj's through it and was very happy with the results - not a single hiccup - mag was not stiff and engagement was gentle - no muzzle jump as i though their might be with the shorter barrel - my first few shots were high anticipating it
the only complaint i had was the edges of the trigger are awful sharp!
but i can fix that and if thats all i can complain about then i think i found a friend - i picked up a bianchi iw holster for it while i was there so i'll see how well it conceals but all in all its a great shooting pistol and to the guys on here that recommended i look at the CZ for a 9mm thank you - you were right;)

tekarra

I like my Compacts and shoot them better than the 75s. How long before you go back and buy the one you swapped?

6onthehip

re

tek - like you i'll stick with the compact for better contol but i'll tell you what that wesson v-bob is catching my eye a little:eek: