Double Action Pump Gun

Dfariswheel

For you gentlemen too stupid, poorly trained, or just plain too incompetent to not accidentaly shoot somebody, Mossberg now sells a Model 590 pump shotgun with a double action type trigger.
This duplicates the feel and action of a revolver trigger, giving a long heavy trigger pull.
This of course, means that police officials can reduce even further training time for the street cops.
This is probably a response to lawyer's claiming "that nasty cop blew my poor client away, by accident".

Since then now sell this thing to us "civilians", we too can have one. Funny how some police gear is bad, bad, bad for us, but some is OK.

PC runs wild.

P

PreserveFreedom

As long as it is an option, and not a standard for all models, why will it hurt? It may reduce some fence climbing hunting accidents.

Dave McC

Staff In Memoriam
D/A on a shotgun is like having a parachute on a submarine. If someone has trouble being safe and effective with a standard trigger, how is tripling the pull going to help?

And, PF, the folks I hunt with know how to cross fences. If they didn't, I'd be hunting by myself....