Done purchasing firearms?

How's your collection coming along?

• I have everything I'm going to get (at least for a few years or if I become a millionare)

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • I have every gun I really want that's made right now.. period

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I've filled every niche I need to for guns.. more would be duplicates

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • There's a couple more I'd like but I'm not in a hurry

Votes: 73 44.2%
  • There's a few more I'd like and I'm pushing to get them ASAP

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I feel my collection hasn't even started yet

Votes: 16 9.7%
  • I'll never have all the guns I want.. be buying long as I can!

Votes: 51 30.9%
  • I've been selling off firearms and intend to continue to do so.... have more than I want/need

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

riggins_83

After purchasing a bolt action .223 a few days ago I've realized there aren't really anymore firearms I'd like. If money wasn't an object there's quite a few I'd buy.. but for now I've filled ever niche I have the need for.

Regolith

I'm just getting started. My collection will probably only be limited by my finances and whether or not I have enough room to store everything.

BlueTrain

I have a list of things as long as my arm of guns I'd love to own and that is just of ones I haven't already had one of. But the economy is being hard on me, so I'm afraid that I've bought my last gun, for which I had to trade two others. And I'm in my 60s, can't see too well, don't belong to any clubs or ranges, life is hard.

Kreyzhorse

I'm done buying for a couple of years. Not that there isn't a couple of things I've got my eye on, but at this point, I don't plan on buying any thing new.

Dingoboyx

You can't have enough guns

If you have guns in your blood, you will buy til you die :D

I think the best way to find a gun you didn't know you needed, is to tell SWMBO you aren't going to buy any more guns.... usually within 24 hours at least 2 more 'you must have' turn up out of nowhere :D

ZeSpectre

The guns I still want haven't been produced...yet. So I'm waiting as patiently as I can.

Vltor Fortis 10mm
Something modern in 7.62x25

Someday, maybe.

yourang?

i am not done yet

but

if ny state passes the microstamping bill, i surely wont be buying
any new handguns after that law kicks in (i sure hope it doesnt
but no one know what ny legislature is up to anymore!!!!)

they'll all have to be used ones

that's okay, though...there are just tons out there!

JWT

I'll never stop looking and who knows when I'll find something that I just gotta have. Every purchase is 'the last one' but then something else pops up that just has to follow me home.

djohn

As long as I am still breathing and have all my wits about me and there is a little money to do so,then I will continue to buy.

RockyTop

I don't have a "collection", I just have some guns to fill needs: Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun. I would like to get a pocket pistol and will probably do so this summer, but it's not a pressing need.

Kishido

I just want a Ruger SR556. That's it... just the one rifle and then I'll be satisfied... except for that Sig Sauer I saw. That would compliment the rifle nicely. But that's it just those two... And the Tactical shotgun... Yeah that would do it.... That and the Casull...:D

Skans

I find that I always have a mental "list" of firearms that I want. I sometimes get to purchase one of those firearms off of my mental list, but within a couple of months it's like someone snuck another firearm on my mental list without me even knowing about it!

Here's what's on my "mental list" of firearms that I want:
1. Sig X-Five in 9mm.
2. Sig 556 (I'd like to swap out my AR15 for this rifle)
3. Cheap ($300 or less) O/U 12 gauge shotgun - I have a nice one, but don't always want to use my nice O/U and sometimes need one for a friend/relative to shoot.
4. HK P7M13
5. G.R.A.D. .22 Knife-gun (don't ask why I want it, I just do)
6. PTR-91
7. STI 2011 Frame custom .45 (I get to cross that one off - got it coming!!!)
8. Remington bolt action 30-06

Right now, I feel that if I could just get all of the above guns listed, I'd be done. I'm in no big hurry. I know I won't ever get everything on that list. In fact, half the fun is knowing that there are still guns out there that you really want but don't have.-

Skans

I find that I always have a mental "list" of firearms that I want. I sometimes get to purchase one of those firearms off of my mental list, but within a couple of months it's like someone snuck another firearm on my mental list without me even knowing about it!

Here's what's on my "mental list" of firearms that I want:
1. Sig X-Five in 9mm.
2. Sig 556 (I'd like to swap out my AR15 for this rifle)
3. Cheap ($300 or less) O/U 12 gauge shotgun - I have a nice one, but don't always want to use my nice O/U and sometimes need one for a friend/relative to shoot.
4. HK P7M13
5. G.R.A.D. .22 Knife-gun (don't ask why I want it, I just do):eek:
6. PTR-91
7. STI 2011 Frame custom .45 (I get to cross that one off - got it coming!!!):D
8. Remington bolt action 30-06

Right now, I feel that if I could just get all of the above guns listed, I'd be done. I'm in no big hurry. I know I won't ever get everything on that list. In fact, half the fun is knowing that there are still guns out there that you really want but don't have.-