Don Hume leather....

Eric Larsen

Just thought Id throw some pics up of my 715 D Hume holsters..for the money. I dont think you can beat them.

The Kahr K40 is my favorite..it allows full gripping of the gun while retained in the holster and rides at a perfect height.

The SP holster is great for the snubbie. It rides quite a bit higher than the Kahr, at first I questioned this but it benefits me in being able to carry SOB, Crossdraw and IWB 4 Oclock. Very versatile.

Both are hard molded leather and have a metal band in the top section that keeps the holster open for reholstering. The clips are VERY strong and will sooner take your pants off than coming unhooked.

Hope this is worth the look....Shoot well

Attachments

• humekahr.jpg
    humekahr.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 295

riddleofsteel

Nice looking holsters. How much are they. I am currently useing a Kramer cowhide belt scabbard for my MK40 Kahr and a Galco Scout horsehide for my Ruger SP101. Both of these are around $65.00 each as I remember.
mk40inholster.JPG

sp101inholster.JPG

KPS

I just bought the PCCH for my P-99 and I really like it.I've always carried my guns in Kydex but I think the Kydex will be kept for IDPA only.I bought all my Don Hume leather from these folks www.gunnersalley.com. They are alot cheaper than buying direct fron Don Hume and you don't have to wait the 4 weeks.

Kentucky Rifle

My J Frame is on my belt right now...

..in a Don Hume "First Agent". It rides high and tight on my side. Conceals really well. It cost $22.60. I consider it a real bargain! I also bought a "SSCD" (Strong Side/Cross Draw) for my Glock 27. I can wear it as a cross draw on long trips in the car, and over my right hip any other time. It was $46.60. I like them both.

KR

hercules

Use Don Hume a G27 and a 4003TSW. Holsters for the 4003TSW is hard to come by anyway. Don will probably make a holster for your squirt gun if you ask him.

Very good holsters in my oppinion, and they are very reasonable priced too. The service is extremely good, and BTW, since I had bought so many holsters from him, I asked them if they could send me a Don Hume cap, and guess what: A very nice cap complete with a Don Hume logo came in the mail a few days later.
Try that with Galco.......:D

Lennyjoe

I ordered one for my Taurus PT100 a few months ago. When I called them for a specific holster (since Im left handed) they informed me of the availability of the holster and gave me the number to a merchant that handled their products. The said merchant was running a 20% off sale at the time so I saved a few dollars. The sales rep on the phone said it would be cheaper to purchase it from the above merchant instead of going thru Don Hume themselves. A great product. Im impressed.

gryphon

FYI. I have a Don Hume 1 1/2" belt, and let me tell you, people at work are always asking me where I got it. For $28 a great looking, sturdy belt is a steal! I'm a white collar professional, so I'm wearing this guy with all my dress clothes and it fits right in.

Don't do yourself a disservice and ignore the DH belts. Good stuff in my opinion.

riddleofsteel

My next holster purchase will be for a Glock 22. I may check out the Don Hume catalog for a suitable holster. I knda was thinking about a open bottom belt slide type.

yso.jpg

This may fill the bill and the price is right!!

KP95DAO

Don Hume PCCHs.

I have three PCCHs. One for the KP95DAO/KP95DC, one for the KP97DAO, and one for my Glock 32. They are the cat's meow.

ronin308

I have a JIT slide that I use for a full size 1911. Not a bad holster for $20! The only gripe is that the interior is roughly finished...but the only other holster I have to compare it to is a Sparks ;)

2kiddad

Ditto on all the comments made.

I have Don Hume H715M IWB holsters for my Star Firestar Plus, (m/n 10P-10) and my Makarov, (m/n 40FS-1). Neither was originally designed for the pistols they holster but I took the pistols and fitted holsters until I found matches. Both fit like they were designed for their respective pistols. I modified both by bending the clip so I could carry with a forward cant. Paid $25 each at a show.

I also have three Don Hume belts, in black, brown and cordovan. Wear them all the time. They're double thick w/ heavy duty stitching and designed for carry. Paid $35 each. Good looking belts too.

Don Hume is the best value going in leather goods IMHO.

jack_the_sailor

I bought a Double-9 pancake holster for a Glock-17, a clip on mag holder, & an officers belt 1 3/4. Decent stuff for a good price. Since I bought the holster. I found 1 thing I don't like about it & this is the same for every pancake holster. The holster mouth closes after drawing from the holster. Re-holstering is hard. It would be nice to have a re-enforced holster mouth. Only 1 maker has a pancake type holster with a re-enforced holster mouth which has a thumb break. The holster costs $120 & $155 lined. Thats more than what I paid for all 3 Don Hume products. If I couldn't afford expensive custom leather I would get Don Hume again. The officers belt I wouldn't get. It has the belt & the tounge which makes holster on/off hard. The clip on mag holder is so so. I would ranther have a paddle or snap on flap. I would get Don Hume over Galco any day. Galco cost too much.

Eric Larsen

Heres a group pic...all are the same model the 715. I paid around 25$ including shipping for each....I havent found anyone who is close to that price for what you get in the holster......
Shoot well

Attachments

• p6010006.jpg
    p6010006.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 151

Kentucky Rifle

Eric...

Now THAT'S a nice looking family!
I agree with you on the great price, unfortunately I have a "growing" corporation that precludes me from IWB holsters. My jeans are a little too tight. :eek:

KR

boiler03

Ordering

Just make sure when you order directly from them (web site) be prepared to wait. They say it will take approximately 30 days, well I am 33 days and counting. Hope the wait is worth it. I got a JIT, with a 1.5" belt and a double mag holder. This will be my first holster rig (for my new Colt 1991A1), so I will let you know how I like it.

KPS

Just make sure when you order directly from them (web site) be prepared to wait. They say it will take approximately 30 days, well I am 33 days and counting.

That's why you buy from one of Don Hume's distributors.You get it right away and save a few bucks.My PCCH was $37 shipped and my clip mag pouch was $16 shipped.