Don Hume Clip Holster

Arub

I have carried a Glock 23 and 36 in one of these holsters, as daily wear, for years. They fit well and have shown only minmal wear (a few scratches here and there). Very comfortable if you don't wear your trousers too tight. Most of the time I don't know I'm wearing it. If you wear your belt/trousers a little loose you may have some droop (same as with a belt slide).

I tried to order one for a 1911 a couple of months ago and they were out of stock. If you do order one, please let me know if they're back in stock.

DWARREN123

I like and have about 4 or 5 Don Hume holsters for IWB for different handguns. I got mine from WWW.GUNNERSALLEY.COM I had to wait for one for 5 weeks but they were waiting for Hume to do another run.
Their prices are very good.

tplumeri

i bought two for my kahr pm9. rt and left hand so i can use as iwb or outside.
well made and you cant go wrong for less than 30 bucks.

sholling

I like more of a cant and the larger the grip the more cant I like. I think you can do a lot better for not a lot more. One of our members has been making holsters for a while and I like his work. He just made me a another and I'm very pleased. I find his #2 with optional reinforced mouth works well with my size and pulls the butt in tight. His lead times are like 1 week.

100_1606_(Small).22380036_std.jpg

Alaskanmonte

I have that same holster for my Springfield 1911 Government model. Its a well made holster for the price. But I don't use it very often because it needs a Protective sweat shield (a piece of leather added along the back of the holster to prevent gun from rubbing on your skin). I can't stand when a guns manual safety digs in to my side. Your results may very.