Does Burris have good scopes/im lookibg at one?

dipper

Burris makes a good scope for the money and lifetime warranty ---I've got a few and am happy with them.

Dipper

hoghunting

I've used Burris for years and have never had a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. The only major brand scope that I've ever had problems was a Leupold, and I've never owned one since.

wpcexpert

That is the same scope I've got on my 7mm WSM. It's a good scope. Clear and sharp. Great scope for the money, but a great scope just the same.

stubbicatt

I have the value priced 3-9x40 scope that they sold for awhile with binoculars for $200. I really like it. I can look through it all day and not experience fatigue or eyesocket strain. It is nice and bright.

hps1

I have two of the 4.5-14 Burris Scopes. One standard and one tactical mocel. The only difference is the tactical has target knobs, which are very handy. The tactical is the newer of the two, made overseas (Phillipines, I think) the other is older US made.

I can't tell the difference between the two scopes (other than the knobs); both are very clear and repeatable. Plenty of light for low light use and I use them for predator hunting day and night. Great scopes IMHO.

Bought mine from Graf & Sons http://www.grafs.com, about same price as SWFA but IIRC came up just a bit less due to $5.95 total shipping/handling charges on all Graf shipments. They are great folks to deal with. You can use the SWFA catalog number to do a search @ Graf's by placing BU in front of it (no spaces).

Regards,
hps

bigbird34

Zeiss

For another $75.00 you can buy a Zeiss Conquest 3x9x40(I pd $393.00 on Ebay) ....I own Two Burris scopes(and they are fine),but the Zeiss is worth every extra penny !BB34

dipper

I might be wrong, and correct me if I am, I don't own a Zeiss but I thought I read where they do not have a lifetime warranty.
I know you can buy a used leupold and if it ever goes out of wack, you send it in and they fix it.

Dipper

pbrktrt

i bought a Burris 3x9x40 b-plex on ebay for $138.00. what a bargain. this scope compares to the Leupolds i use. i would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a good if not great scope on a budget.