Does anyone still make C7 uppers?

Nickel Plated

Wanting to build a Colt 723 clone but just can't seem to find any C7 style uppers anywhere. Those are the ones with a fixed A1 carry handle, forward assist and brass deflector.
I know DPMS used to be pretty much the only ones making them but it seems they have since been discontinued.

Anyone know any other sources?

ripnbst

You could probably find one used by posting a WTB ad on arms list for your area, or any Facebook gun groups for your area. On Facebook search your closest major metro area followed by "gun trader", for example Dallas Gun Trader, Houston Gun Trader, Tampa Gun Trader, etc. I'd be shocked if a group didn't exist.

highpower3006

I found one for a very reasonable price by haunting the EE forum on ARF.com. I think I paid around a $100 for one in perfect condition, complete with sights and forward assist.

Mobuck

I saw one at the flea market last summer. Guy didn't know what he had so I was nice and told him to put a sign up and double his asking price. Guy looked at me and offered me anything off his $5 table.

Nickel Plated

Yeah I looked on AR15Sport already they are out of stock, and looking at the item number, i suspect those are DPMS uppers so I doubt they'll be getting any more.
But eiher way, I got someone willing to sell me a couple on the AR15.com EE.

Nickel Plated

Just an update for anyone else who maybe looking. After some digging around, apparently Windham makes C7 style uppers but don't list them on their site so you have to call to order.